Monday, April 15, 2013

Biggest scare of my life

I'm sure many of you have heard about what has happened at the Boston Marathon today. Danielle, being the superstar that she is ran it today. I am so proud of her for doing it, she ran an incredible time. I am also so thankful that nothing happened to her today. My mom was there with her and I finally just got to speak with them. I am so so so thankful they are ok. Hearing their voices was the biggest relief I have ever had. I don't know what I would do without my two best friends in the world. I don't think I will feel completely ok until I see them both back home and safe again. Say a prayer or send your good vibes to those in Boston right now.


I love you two more than you could ever imagine and I can't wait to see you home soon so I truly know you're safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment